Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone, push your boundaries and shift your mindset?
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED
QuantumShift will accept up to 40 transformational business leaders each year into the program. Ideal candidates will:
- Be the founder, owner and CEO of a private, U.S. company
- Lead a successful, high-growth business that is generating sales revenue of at least $20 million
- Have a personal net worth that is substantially tied to the success of the business
- Be committed to propelling the business to the next level
- Be eager to learn, develop and collaborate with other entrepreneurial leaders, during the program and as part of the Fellows Network
September 2018 - January 2019
A KPMG representative will contact you to participate in a qualifying interview.
Select individuals who qualify will be asked to complete a formal application.
The Michigan Ross QuantumShift Admissions Committee will select 40 applicants to participate in the program.
May 5 - 10, 2019
* fields are mandatory and provided information is kept confidential
For more information contact Brian Hughes
, KPMG Program Champion.
The cost of the program to those selected to attend is $4,000, plus any travel expenses to Ann Arbor, MI that the participant will incur. The original cost of the program, including all content material, food and accommodations at the Stephen M. Ross School of Business in Ann Arbor, Michigan, is over $10,000 per participant. As the program is heavily subsidized by the University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business and KPMG, selected participants benefit from a discounted tuition fee.